|Episode name pun on: From the 2009 film The Hangover.|
|Airdate:||April 5, 2016|
Blossom is woken up after the candy party then she felt confused because her room was a mess. She also woke up Buttercup to recall the real event. However, after they recalled the actual incident through flashbacks, they were confused looking for Bubbles who disappeared.
The girls have a slumber party and wake up not remembering anything. Bubbles is missing, there is a bull in the kitchen and Mojo Jojo is in the house dressed up in a frock with makeup on. Little do they remember what happened. The previous night, the girls got crazy and ate a lot of candy. The Professor warned them not to eat too much but they ignored his plea. That night Mojo Jojo had plans of killing the Powerpuff Girls, but the girls grabbed him happily inside the house giving him a makeover. Back to the present, Blossom, and Buttercup go out to find Bubbles. They realize how much trouble they caused the city. They had thrashed a bridge and the bull in their kitchen was a bull from the bullfighting place they went last night. Expecting to find Bubbles there, Blossom and Buttercup go to a play area. The boy in the counter says that whatever was there last night was smashed and made into baseball caps, thinking that Bubbles was also smashed, Blossom and Buttercup go back home to apologize to the Professor but find Bubbles there. They are happy now. The girls sacrifice their tickets to the amusement park to a family who had struggled because of them.
- Construction worker monster
- Arcade employee
- The title and plot are a reference to the 2009 R-rated comedy film, The Hangover and also its 2 sequels.
- When Blossom wakes up to see a piñata head next to her is a reference to the scene from the 1972 R-rated crime drama "The Godfather" where the character, Jack Woltz woke up to see his prized horse have been killed and its disembodied head is on his bed. Expect, unlike Woltz who screamed in horror to see his horse is now dead and been disembodied, seeing the piñata Blossom didn't even fazed her probably because she knew it was a head of a piñata from her and her sisters' slumber party and also because she have a headache and stomachache from eating so many candies at their slumber party to even care.
- This episode features Robin Snyder for the first time ever since "Superfriends", an episode of the 1998 series.
- This is Mojo Jojo's first appearance in the 2016 reboot and Roger L. Jackson reprises his role for him.
- The cereal box that Blossom takes from the cupboard features Space Tow Truck, a TV show the girls are watching in "Tiara Trouble".
- This was the only episode to be premiered on Warner TV Asia on April 23, 2016.
- Both this episode and the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Donut of Shame" have similar plots.
- The 1998 series episode Candy is Dandy has a similar plot.
- The layout of the Rocktopus ride may be based on the first looping water slide, the Cannonball Loop.
- Andy's Arcade is a reference of a series' storyboard artist, Andy Cung.
- Bubbles wants to fight a bull despite her being an animal lover.
- This episode is included on the The Powerpuff Girls: Tiara Trouble (V1) DVD.
- The Narrator keeps giving flashbacks.
- Blossom and Buttercup repeatedly saying "Rocktopus!" and also the backdrop.
- Robin is missing her white base coloring for her eyes again for this frame.
- Bubbles’ mouth disappears for a frame as she turns.
- For one frame, the white of the right eye on Robin isn’t colored.
- For one frame, the white pupil on Blossom isn’t colored in, or it was incorrectly filled with the pink coloring.
- In one frame Blossom is missing her stockings after the Professor suggests going out for ice cream.