|The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever|
|Episode name pun on: N/A|
|Airdate:||April 28, 2000|
|Director:||Randy Myers, Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||Amy Keating Rogers|
It's a rainy day in Townsville, so there's no crime fighting for the girls. Instead, they make up their own adventure where the girls fight a giant alligator unleashed by Mojo Jojo. Ironically, when the sun comes out, it actually happens, so once again the girls have to save the day because playtime is over.
- The episode has the longest title in the series.
- The narrator uses a dull tone for the entire episode.
- When Bubbles and Buttercup are in the living room playing video games, they're using what appears to be a Nintendo 64, but the video game they were playing appears to be the Atari 2600 game Pitfall!.
- In this episode, Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom play as Fuzzy Lumpkins, HIM, and Mojo Jojo respectively, which are the villains they are seen fighting solo in the intro.
- This is one of Craig McCracken's ten favorite episodes.
- At the end of this episode, the Narrator says that he wanted to play Bubbles. Near the end of "Criss Cross Crisis," Bubbles switches voices with the Narrator, which is a reference to the narrator's complaint in this episode. Also during this episode, Blossom and Bubbles play as Ms. Bellum and the Mayor respectively, and during the start of "Criss Cross Crisis," Blossom switched bodies with Ms. Bellum and Bubbles with the Mayor.
- In the scene in which Blossom picks up a toy gun, it is made by the company "Merf", an obvious parody of the Nerf brand of foam toys.
- Goof: When Blossom says that the mastermind behind the beast is yet to be found, Buttercup's bow vanishes.
- The Powerpuff Girls do not play as the Gangreen Gang in this episode, but they did get mentioned.
- Although this episode premiered in 2000, it was produced in 1999 according to the credits.