|Seed No Evil|
|Episode name pun on: See no evil|
|Airdate:||November 25, 2003|
Amy Keating Rogers
"The City of Clipsville"
Seed No Evil is the fifteenth episode in the fifth season of The Powerpuff Girls. It is the one hundred and fourth episode overall.
A prehistoric caveman is unfrozen from the museum, and since seeds were the economy in Jurassic times, he steals the Mayor's seeds everywhere he goes.
- The Mayor of Townsville
- Prehistoric Caveman
- American Mastodon
- The Powerpuff Girls
- The Prehistoric Puff Girls
- Cave Mayor
- Ms. Keane
- Ms. Bellum
- Harry Pitt (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Julie Bean (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Susie Jenkins (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Elmer Sglue (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mitch Mitchelson (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Clara (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Although though most episodes premiered on Fridays, this episode (along with "The City of Clipsville") premiered on a Tuesday, as part of Cartoon Network's "November Premieres" block, where a new episode of a Cartoon Cartoon would premiere on a random weekday throughout the month.
- Since we see a prehistoric form of the Powerpuff Girls, it is implied that there is more than one generation of Powerpuff Girls.
- The fourth wall is broken when the Narrator skips over the rest of the tour of Townsville and says that he's overshooting the episode's educational quota.
- The Mayor switches his craving from pickles to sunflower seeds, but at the end, it goes right back to pickles.
- The Episode has it's own music video bumper as part of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Tunes.
- The Title's name is a play on"See No Evil", the name of one of the 3 wise Monkeys.
- The tour guide tells the students that he's going to show them how cavemen used woolly mammoths as dishwashers and pterodactyls as record players. This is a reference to the Hanna-Barbera cartoon, The Flintstones, and how cavemen used these creatures for those exact purposes.
Link to the music video: https://archive.org/details/Cartoon_Network_The_Powerpuff_Girls