|Roughing It Up|
|Episode name pun on:|
|Airdate:||August 27, 2004|
|Writer(s):||Thurop Van Orman|
"Mizzen in Action"
"What's the Big Idea?"
"Roughing It Up" is the first half of the thirteenth episode of Season 6. It first aired on Cartoon Network in the United States on August 27, 2004.
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Professor Utonium
- Mojo Jojo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Princess Morbucks (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The Gangreen Gang
"Hey, some more." -Scuzzy.
"All you're going to eat are your words!" -The Powerpuff Girls.
"It's okay to fight now." -Professor Utonium.
"My nephews are more precious!" -Fuzzy Lumpkins.
- This episode, along with What's the Big Idea? premiered on the same day Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends episode "The Trouble with Scribbles" premiered, making it the second and final time Foster's and PPG had premieres side-by-side.
- This is Fuzzy's final role as the main villain of an episode, as well as his final major appearance.
- This is the 3rd time members of Fuzzy's family make an appearance, the other two being Impeach Fuzz and Shotgun Wedding.
- The famous painter Bob Ross is parodied in one scene which features Professor Utonium and the girls painting the landscape around them.
- At one point in the episode, the Professor says “We’re [Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, and himself] Utoniums!”, clarifying that the girls’ full names are Blossom Utonium, Bubbles Utonium, and Buttercup Utonium.
- Even though Fuzzy's extended family is shown in the two previously mentioned episodes, this is the only appearance that his nephews make in the show.
- This is one of the episodes where the setting of the story isn't Townsville.
- Wuzzy, Cuzzy, and Scuzzy allude to the Disney characters Huey, Dewey, and Louie, who are also nephews and can be seen miniature versions of their uncle.
- Lil' Arturo, Grubber, HIM, Sedusa, The Amoeba Boys and Rowdyruff Boys are the only villains that don't make a cameo in this episode.
- This is the second episode to show Professor Utonium as a boy. The first was "Get Back Jojo."
- The scene where the girls are in bed Bubbles is under the green sheet and Buttercup is under the blue sheet, just like the same error as Child Fearing, 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas, and The City of Nutsville, even though the girls still in regular attire than their usual nightgowns in the bed while being annoyed by rocks that Fuzzy's nephews threw.