|Episode name pun on: One of the music scores from Super Mario Land with the same name|
|Airdate:||June 7, 2018 (Turkey)|
July 20, 2018 (UK)
Leticia Abreu Silva
Oh, Daisy! is the twenty-third episode (and the one-hundredth second episode overall) of Season 3 of The Powerpuff Girls. It premiered on Cartoon Network in the US on March 17, 2019, as it already aired on Cartoon Network Turkey, UK, and CEE.
Bubbles makes a new digital assistant named Daisy. But Buttercup soon gets annoyed with its constant helping and changes its setting in the program. Naturally thanks to her "expertise", she ends up inadvertently turning the assistant evil and locking the family in the house, forcing the girls to transverse their now dangerous household to get into the server to fix it.
- This is the first episode to air in 2019.
- The flower in the title bears a resemblance to Sunflower, a game plant in Plants vs. Zombies.
- This is the second time Blossom uses her bow as a bandanna since "Splitsville".
- This is the second time Bubbles invents something involving her coding skills since "The Trouble With Bubbles".
- The TV shows shown on the Professor's TV are parodies of Seinfeld (which is currently airing on Cartoon Network's sister station TBS) & Harry Potter.
- Daisy is based on Siri and the Amazon Alexa device.
- The codebase of Daisy is written from an extremely high level, drag-and-drop programming language. The decision generator seems to be pre-written, what Bubbles does is only controlling its parameters.
- The scene where Schedulebot repeatedly tells Buttercup that she's taking the wrong items could be a possible reference to the episode "Sister Sitter."
- As of this episode, Buttercup is still a member of The Derbytantes when she is shown grinding on the staircase at one point in this episode.
- The iMac startup sound effect can be heard at one point.
- This is the third time Bubbles has farted, and also the first time it wasn't a sleep fart