|Not So Awesome Blossom|
|Episode name pun on: The expression Awesome Blossom|
|Airdate:||December 6, 2002|
|Story:||David A. Dunnet|
Amy Keating Rodgers
Justin K. Thompson
David A. Dunnet
"Keen on Keane"
Even superheroes have bad days. Blossom, for unknown reasons, loses her confidence and intelligence and becomes a jinx. When Buttercup destroys Mojo Jojo’s robots, she takes Blossom's role as the leader. Meanwhile, Mojo, using Blossom's situation, kidnaps Bubbles, Buttercup, and Professor Utonium. But will Blossom regain her leadership?
Robot Henchmen of Mojo Jojo attack Townsville. The Powerpuff Girls hope Blossom will defeat them, but instead of attacking the robots, she blows a raspberry and avoids the shots, which destroy the shop, museum, and opera. A moment later, Buttercup helps Blossom win and defeat the robots. At home, the bad luck of Blossom has no end. After damaging the doll, overturning the castle of blocks, injuring Bubbles and Professor, an ashamed Blossom runs away from home to an unknown place. She left a note, which explains the reason why she left home. After she left, Mojo Jojo puts up a ransom note on the door (in the place of the note that Blossom left). Professor Utonium goes outside and reads Blossom's and Mojo Jojo's notes, but follows Mojo's note (which describes a fake fact that Blossom was kidnapped) and the Professor gets kidnapped himself. Bubbles and Buttercup (as the leader now) get in contact with the Professor and Mojo Jojo, then the girls try to go and find the Professor. Meanwhile, Blossom gets a job at a restaurant called Hot Dog On A Skewer, but even here the bad luck doesn't leave her, leaving customers to berate her for inadequate service. Mojo calls to Blossom, saying that he has her sisters and dad. Blossom flies to Mojo Jojo's Lair, but Mojo put Bubbles, Buttercup and the Professor at ransom. After a short conversation, Blossom thinks of a plan, how to help her sisters, Professor and how to beat Mojo. Fortunately, Blossom regains her confidence, saves her dad and sisters, while she takes Mojo Jojo to Jail. After the events, Professor, together with Buttercup and Bubbles enjoys the meal at Hot Dogs On A Skewer and congratulate Blossom. And then Blossom yells "Where's the ketchup?!" and the episode ends.
- This episode is the second extra from The Powerpuff Girls Movie when it has the Color and Animation movie version.
- Apparently, there is a cell-phone version of the hotline in this episode.
- Bubbles is obviously not happy that she and Buttercup have to go to Mojo's to rescue Utonium again since they already did that in "Mr. Mojo's Rising."
- In Brazilian Portuguese dub, the title called "Florzinha Ruinzinha", It is rhyming with hanging Blossom's PT-BR name and the word "Ruína" (means ruin).
- This episode is one of the occasions where Mojo shows his truly darker side, since The Powerpuff Girls Movie.
- At the end of the episode, in the exterior shot of Hot Dog on a Skewer, the Professor doesn't have white in his eyes and his nose is missing.
- At the end of the episode, The Professor has no nose and The Professor's white eyes seem to be missing.