|Mojo the Great|
|Episode name pun on: Mojo the Bad|
|Airdate:||May 11, 2018 (Online)|
May 20, 2018 (TV)
Mojo the Great is the forty-seventh episode (and the eighty-fourth episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired on Cartoon Network on May 20, 2018.
Mojo Jojo ambushes the girls, trapping them in his lair and robbing them of the essences that make them "great" — Blossom's intelligence, Bubbles' charm, and Buttercup's brawn. It respectively turns the girls into a doofus, a crass bully and a weakling. But Mojo still can get no respect.
- Mojo Jojo
- The Mayor of Townsville
- Barry (non-speaking cameo)
- Barry's mom (non-speaking cameo)
- This episode shares a very similar title to Gigi the Great, the tenth episode of Powerpuff Girls Z, the shows' Japanese adaptation.
- During Mojo's crime spree, a parody of "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees ca be heard.
- The word-day calendar has been taking place in September.
- Here are the things Mojo robbed the Girls' traits:
- Blossom's intelligence is turned to stupidity.
- Bubbles' adorable charm is replaced by a crude attitude, as her cute voice is replaced by the Italian mobster voice.
- Buttercup's brawn/strength is replaced by her being a weakling.
- Bubbles mentions the list of villains:
- During the Townsville's news program, there's a photo of the Girls in their usual poses (alluded to their 1998 counterparts) with a pulsating hearts background referencing the episodes outro.
- The news reporter can be seen standing in the lamp post singing Gene Kelly movie Singing in the Rain.
- Townsville being flooded and Mojo sending two of all the animals in his boat referencing Noah's Ark.
- Blossom repeatedly mentioning corn dogs when she's drained of her intelligence, similar to Cheese from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends repeatedly mentioning Chocolate Milk and Cereal.
- Mojo's invention that ends with "a-majig", similar to Phineas and Ferb's antagonist, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz's inventions ending with "-inator".
- Characters saying that Mojo isn't that great.