|Man Up 3: The Good, The Bad, and the Manly|
|Episode name pun on: The common phrase "Man Up" and the song and 1966 movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"|
|Airdate:||December 5, 2017 (Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia)|
March 5, 2018 (Turkey)
March 20, 2018 (Central and Eastern Europe)
April 6, 2018 (UK)
April 27, 2018 (Online, US)
May 6, 2018 (TV, US)
Benjamin P. Carow
"The Blossom Files"
Man Up 3: The Good, The Bad, and the Manly is the thirty-eighth episode (and seventy-seventh episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired on Cartoon Network on May 6, 2018.
Manboy returns with a cannon that plants beards on everything. When Bubbles gets hit with the ray, she gets a beard which the Professor helps her shave off. But the next morning, Bubbles has not only grown the beard back, but has taken on a behavior similar to Manboy. She rides off on a motorcycle. Later, Manboy crashes into the girls' bedroom, emasculated and devoid of his beard. Blossom and Buttercup have to make him believe he's tough enough to defeat Bubbles before it’s too late.
- This episode marks Man Boy's third appearance in the episode and his first appearance in the second season.
- This episode is the sequel to the season one episodes, "Man Up" and "Man Up 2: Still Man-ing".
- This is Bubbles' second antagonistic role, the first time ever since season 1 episode "Bubbles of the Opera".
- This episode has the longest title out of all the episodes.
- When Manboy lost his beard, lost his manliness and his toughness, his characteristics changes and he acquires a childish behavior.
- Error: The color of the title card would be supposedly blue since Bubbles is actually the main focus.