|Just Another Manic Mojo|
|Episode name pun on: The phrase "Just Another Manic Monday"|
(also a pun on the Bangles song "Just Another Manic Monday")
|Airdate:||February 3, 1999|
"Mime for a Change"
"Just Another Manic Mojo" is the first half of the eleventh episode of Season 1. It first aired on Cartoon Network in the United States on February 3, 1999.
A beautiful day in Townsville is a bad day for a people-haters like Mojo. But things start to look up when the Powerpuff Girls accidentally send their baseball through Mojo's window. While trying to aim the Giganto Destructo Powerpuffo Ray at the Girls, Mojo is forced to engage in a game of hide-and-seek. Looking for their ball, the Girls destroy Mojo's lab, except for the all-important ray. Mojo aims and locks the ray, only to discover that Bubbles is about to touch his favorite possession: the Ming Dynasty vase, stolen during the very first crime he ever committed. Of course, Mojo ends up in the line of fire as he tells them off, destroying the vase and making him finally give up. Fed up with the Girls he gives them their ball back and throws them out, only to find out the next day that he "saved the day" by giving the Girls their ball back and he screams in frustration.
- Running Gags: Mojo saying "Curses" and Bubbles touching the Ming vase.
- This is the first time Mojo saves the day for doing something nice for the girls.
- Along with "Mime for a Change," this episode doesn't include the Professor and the girls' home.
- Bubbles wears a red cap for the duration of this episode, making her a reference to Brick.
- There is no crime-fighting in this episode.
- Mojo's furniture randomly changes place throughout the episode.
- This episode takes place one week after the events of the episode "Telephonies".
- This episode proves that The Powerpuff Girls love candy.
- Bubbles has a lazy eye for a segment of the episode.
- Bubbles is chewing bubble gum (like the gum-chewing baseball-obsessive girl Stephanie Morgan) during this episode, which is most likely a play on her name.
- The name of the episode is also a pun on the Bangles song "Just Another Manic Monday".
- Although this episode premiered in 1999, it was produced in 1998 according to the credits.