|In the Doghouse|
|Episode name pun on: The phrase of the same name|
|Airdate:||August 10, 2018 (Online)|
August 26, 2018 (TV)
After talking to Bliss, who's still out in space, Buttercup claims she could likewise go into space to help fight aliens. Blossom claims otherwise and the two get into a bet on if Buttercup can do so. However, Buttercup's departure comes at a bad time when Pug Faced Pauly decides to use the Utonium household to lay low from the cops.
- Professor Utonium
- Pug-Faced Paulie
- Pug-Faced Paulie's Thugs (gang/boys):
- Charlie Chihuahua
- Dapper Dan Doberman
- Al Cacone
- Poodles Canoodles
- Herman Shepherd
- La Femme Akita
- Two-Tails Mulligan
- The Butt-Sniffer (Bootius T. Sniffer)
- Terrier Triplets
- This episode and its successor, Salamander, both have a plot of kidnapping involved.
- The Bronze Boogie Boarder is a parody of the Silver Surfer.
- Professor's cleaning mask is a parody of that of Darth Vader's.
- This marks Bliss's first minor role, but it was just a small cameo like in The Bubbles-Sitters Club.
- The self-destructing post card is a reference to Mission Impossible.
- Buttercup is referred to as "The Grey One" multiple times in this episode, which could be a reference to the times Princess Morbucks called her "The Green One".
- In the scene where Pug Face Paulie's gang is shown at a table while Blossom and Bubbles are tied up, it resembles the "Dogs Playing Poker" painting.
- This marks Paulie's gang's first speaking role.
- This is the second episode where Buttercup farts in the reboot. The first was in Deb O'Nair.
- The villain that Bliss fights at the beginning resembles one of Buttercup's action figures from the Power of Four special, notably when one melts and she claims it became Melty Man.
- Running gags:
- Bubbles telling Paulie he's too adorable and Paulie making cute faces.
- Buttercup going up to the camera saying to the the viewers "Mama Needs That Bajillion Dollars!"
- Paulie biting Schedulebot's arms off.