The Powerpuff Girls: HIM and Seek is an RPG-style video game, based on the animated television series of the same name. The game was published by BAM! Entertainment and Vicarious Visions, and released for the Game Boy Advance on October 29, 2002.
Nothing is what it seems in Townsville! The Powerpuff Girls have been sent on a perfectly innocent scavenger hunt by Ms. Keane until the evil HIM steps in with his own version of the game to spice things up! Take control of Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup and defeat the villains, solve the mystery, and teach HIM a lesson once and for all........
Styled as an RPG, you play as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup to search all over Townsville for scavenger hunt items (the game's main objective), go through a series of battles, and play mini-games along the way. The gameplay is somewhat similar to Bad Mojo Jojo, Battle HIM, and Paint the Townsville Green for the Game Boy Color, except you play as all 3 girls in the same game. The gameplay is also similar to Mojo Jojo-A-Go-Go, but there are more than 6 levels in the game.
- Professor Utonium
- Ms. Keane
- Mitch Mitchelson
- Ms. Bellum
- Fuzzy Lumpkins
- Mojo Jojo
- Gangreen Gang
- Princess Morbucks
- Giant Fishballoon
- Boogie Man
Each Powerpuff Girl has special abilities in the game, just like in the TV series.
- Blossom: Ice Breath (freezes enemies), Electric Blast (sends a shockwave to zap enemies)
- Bubbles: Sonic Scream (screams to blow up enemies), Thunder Clap (claps her hands to produce waves of Thunder, killing enemies)
- Buttercup: Fire Spit (spits a flaming fastball to BBQ enemies),Tornado (spins at superspeed to suck up enemies)
- All three: Starburst (large laser beam to weaken enemies even more; must require Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup in battle)
- All three: Triple Attack (the girls combine to make a very powerful hit;must require Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup in battle)
- Eye lasers: (all the girls have this ability-they shoot beams out of their eyes at their enemies)
- Punch/Kick. (the girls can punch or kick their enemies)
- The title of this video game is a pun on a popular children's game, hide-and-seek.
- This is the 2nd Powerpuff Girls video game for the Game Boy Advance the first one being Mojo Jojo-A-Go-Go.
- This is the 8th Powerpuff Girls game developed by BAM! Entertainment, the other seven being Bad Mojo Jojo, Paint the Townsville Green, Battle HIM, Chemical X-Traction, Mojo Jojo's Pet Project, Mojo Jojo A-Go-Go, and Gamesville.
|Episodes and VHS/DVD releases - The Powerpuff Girls Movie - Powerpuff Girls Z|
| Characters: The Powerpuff Girls (Main: Blossom - Bubbles - Buttercup Other: Bunny - Bullet) - Professor Utonium - Mayor - Ms. Bellum - Ms. Keane|
Mojo Jojo - Fuzzy Lumpkins - HIM - Princess Morbucks - The Rowdyruff Boys (Brick - Boomer - Butch) - The Amoeba Boys - Sedusa - Gangreen Gang - Minor characters
| Video Games: Fifth Generation Games: Chemical X-Traction (PS, N64) - Bad Mojo Jojo (GBC) - Paint the Townsville Green (GBC) - Battle HIM (GBC)|
Sixth Generation Games: Relish Rampage (PS2, GCN) - Mojo Jojo-A-Go-Go (GBA) - HIM and Seek (GBA)
Seventh Generation Games: Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z (DS)
PC Games: Mojo Jojo Clone Zone - Princess Snorebucks - Mojo Jojo's Pet Project
|Misc. Superpowers - Townsville|
|Creator: Craig McCracken|