|Episode name pun on: Debonair|
|Airdate:||December 11, 2017 (Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia) |
March 27, 2018 (Central and Eastern Europe)
April 27, 2018 (Online, US)
May 6, 2018 (TV, US)
Leticia Abreu Silva
"Bubbles the Blue"
"Man Up 3: The Good, the Bad, and the Manly"
Deb O’Nair is the thirty-seventh episode (and the seventy-sixth episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired on Cartoon Network on May 6, 2018.
A nanny-esque woman named Deb O'Nair is aghast at the girls' behavior while they fight Mojo Jojo (who, for some reason, has adapted a Western motif, complete with a giant mechanical bull). The Professor, feeling he isn't raising the girls right, has Deb O'Nair visit and show them proper ladylike etiquette. She seems to be successful, but this new-found etiquette just made matters worse when they fight Mojo again.
- The definition of debonair is actually someone who is confident, stylish, charming, and more.
- Blossom wears her pointy bow and Bubbles lowers her pigtails while she wears a hat resembles their 1998 counterparts.
- The male news reporter from "Power-Up Puff" makes his second appearance overall.
- Deb O'Nair is a reference to the Disney character Mary Poppins.
- Deb O'Nair is voiced by Grey DeLisle-Griffin, who previously voiced Femme Fatale from the 1998 series episode "Equal Fights".
- When Buttercups rips her clothes, she was actually wearing her green tank top and shorts.
- Buttercup is the second Powerpuff Girl to have excessive flatulence. The first one is Bubbles as shown in Mini Golf Madness and The Tell Tale Schedulebot.
- This is the first time Buttercup farts in the reboot.
- This is the twelfth time the day is saved without the closing outro.
- Mojo Jojo mentions Mojo The Kid in this episode, which was his Wild West counterpart in the 1998 series episode "West in Pieces".
- This has a same premise to the Oddbods episode "A Class Act".