|Last appearance:||The Powerpuff Girls Rule! (main TV series)|
|Episode count:||Most of them|
|Voice actor:||Jeff Glen Bennett|
Ace is the leader of the Gangreen Gang. In 2018, he became the temporary bassist of the band Gorillaz for their sixth studio album The Now Now, temporarily replacing their usual bassist Murdoc Niccals while he was in prison.
Ace is the Gang's leader and a punk, and a mean-spirited, bullying, opportunistic rogue. When he speaks, he sounds like the typical juvenile delinquent—mean and disrespectful. He has a nasally Italian New Yorker accent. As the Gang's smartest member, he is the instigator of most of their antisocial activities, and he does possess a certain charismatic charm that allows him to sweet-talk people who ought to know better, such as Ms. Keane and even Buttercup in the episode "Buttercrush."
He is 17 years old - the oldest of the Gang. Ace's height is 6'1" tall and he has a long, pointy chin. He sports a long, straight, greasy, slick-back hairdo, a blue and orange vest-jacket, a pair of shades, a thin mustache, and even fangs.
Powers and Abilities
Ace is a natural leader and manipulator, being able to lead the Gangreen Gang into many of their exploits and can take advantage of others, even people like Buttercup and Ms. Keane.
Likes and Dislikes
- His Gang
- Cold sweets (as seen in Power Lunch)
- Snake (Best friend, sometimes)
- Mojo Jojo (in Relish Rampage)
- Doing petty crimes, eg: prank calls, graffiti, and terrorizing kids.
- Sedusa (before her betrayal in Aspirations)
- Chocolate milk
- The Joker (seen in The Powerpuff Girls Powerzine/ Mojo Jojo’s Monkeyzine)
- Rock Music
- Buttercup (his girlfriend in FusionFall; not his girlfriend's original TV counterpart)
- Torturing the Powerpuff Girls
- The Powerpuff Girls (Aspirations only)
- The Clash (dressed as Paul Simonon in Gorillaz' Tranz music video)
- Sonic Youth (referenced on a sticker on his bass in the Tranz' music video.)
- The Powerpuff Girls (formerly, became allies in Aspirations)
- Professor Utonium
- Mojo Jojo (Telephonies)
- HIM (Telephonies)
- Fuzzy Lumpkins (Telephonies)
- Snake (sometimes)
- Sedusa (after her betrayal in Aspirations)
- Brain freeze
- Whoopass Stew
- Schoolhouse Rocked
- Slave the Day
- Daylight Savings (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Twisted Sister (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Criss Cross Crisis
- Bought and Scold (No Lines)
- Power Lunch
- Moral Decay
- Film Flam (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Shotgun Wedding (Pictured)
- See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey
- Bang For Your Buck
- Documentary (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Girls Gone Mild (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Sweet 'N Sour (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- A Made Up Story (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- West in Pieces (Western Version)
- Roughing It Up (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The Powerpuff Girls Rule!
- The Powerpuff Girls Movie
- In the Powerpuff story, "Buttercup and the Mind-Reading Juice" it is shown that Ace has aquaphobia, (meaning he's afraid of water).
- However, he was able to drink slushies, and it gave him ice powers, as ice also comes from water. Moreover, he was seen in the rain in The Powerpuff Girls Movie. In the anime, he was sitting in a hot tub in one episode.
- Ace has pink eyes, but in the episodes: "Power Lunch" and "Bang for Your Buck" they are turned white. In the episode Bought and Scold his eyes are pink for a few frames and for a few frames white.
- Ace's favorite snacks are ice cream, popsicles, and Slurpees (as shown in Power Lunch).
- In Fusion Fall, he was 25 years old.
- Ace, as well as the rest of the Gangreen Gang, likes chocolate milk (as seen in the Powerpuff Girls chocolate milk commercial).
- He seems to like a lot of rock music, as seen in Buttercrush. Also, Mr. Wednesday called him and his gang Punks.
- The whole gang likes pizza (Buttercrush, Live and Let Dynamo, Telephonies).
- It should be noted that, unlike most villains who go out of their way to create evil plans, Ace only does so when he sees an opportunity — such as exploiting Buttercup's crush on him, gaining superpowers or teaming up with all the other villains.
- Ace has been confirmed bisexual.
- Most episodes have shown Ace punching Snake (Buttercrush, Schoolhouse Rocked, and Power Lunch).
- A Gorillaz animation reveals that he has a Switchblade, similar to the one he used in Twisted Sister.
- Due to complications with their deal with Cartoon Network, Ace was not allowed to speak during his tenure as Gorillaz's bassist. Gorillaz co-creator Jamie Hewlett revealed the music video for "Tranz," in which Ace is prominently featured, originally included a spoken introduction where Ace would have interacted with the singer 2-D, but the process of getting the dialogue approved by Cartoon Network and bringing Jeff Bennett in to record the lines would have added too much to the budget.