|Episode name pun on: N/A|
|Airdate:||January 16, 2004|
Amy Keating Rogers
"Girls Gone Mild"
A Documentary is the nineteenth episode of season five of The Powerpuff Girls.
A guy named Brian Larsen wants to make a documentary about the Powerpuff Girls. He talks to all the people and friends who know them to get a story, but he's still unsuccessful. After a day of stalking, he finally meets them during a battle with Mojo Jojo and gets a short interview with them.
- The Mayor of Townsville
- Sara Bellum
- Ms. Keane
- Carl Jusscarl
- Talking Dog
- Giant Orange Monster
- Princess Morbucks (Cameo)
- Fuzzy Lumpkins (Cameo)
- The Gangreen Gang (Cameo)
- This episode is framed as an independent student film, providing a documentary on The Powerpuff Girls.
- This is one of two episodes not to feature the Narrator, since Brian Larsen serves that role. The other is "Fallen Arches".
- This episode has a different title screen than the usual, Powerpuff Girls bolting across the screen.
- An animated version of Don Shank, one of the art directors for The Powerpuff Girls, appears in this episode.
- For the first time since "The Headsucker's Moxy", the "THE END" sign does not appear at all.
- The Giant Orange Monster from "Three Girls and a Monster" appears again.
- This episode was thought to be the last episode of the show as early as 2001, when it was thought by a Powerpuff Girls fan site (ppgworld.com) because a contract for a cartoon show was 52 episodes.
- Although this episode and "Girls Gone Mild" aired on January 16, 2004, they were made in 2003.